Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

On Repeat: Christmas Music

I'm one of those people who love to listen to Christmas music, especially since I haven't worked at the mall in several years. If you work in a mall I sympathize for you and the non-stop Christmas music. 

I really love Christmas music from the early 2000's, oh you know N*Sync, a little Britney Spears, and my all time favorite....Hanson! I've been listening to the Hanson Pandora Christmas station almost non stop since Thanksgiving. I will admit I am a bit of a Hanson fan girl....They were performing at SXSW a couple years ago when I was there and I was super sad I didn't get to see them live. I'm not sure if I could deal with grown up Hanson though....

I really just need to buy this album...I wonder if it's on vinyl...I wonder if all their albums are on vinyl.....(insert the dreamy sigh of a hipster here)

The only other Christmas album I listen to non stop is A Very She & Him Christmas. I am a big fan of the movie Elf, which somehow always makes me want to listen to this album. I have this on vinyl and on my iTunes. I burned a copy to a cd to listen to in my car a few years ago and it is so scratched that it just skips constantly.


Are you a fan of Christmas music? If so, what is your favorite album?

2 comments:

  1. littlehouseofcraftingDecember 23, 2013 at 6:46 AM

    I love Hanson too! I tortured my family and we listened to it while we put the tree up. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been educating Amelia and driving my husband crazy lol

    ReplyDelete