Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Handmade Fav: Little House Of Crafting

In an effort to promote handmade this holiday season, I am featuring some of my fav handmade shops. Please check out these amazing shops and support handmade!

Today's handmade fav featured shop is one of my super favs! I am addicted to all her cute geeky products! I've bought several of my friends and family little stocking stuffers from Toni's shop this holiday season, and I can't wait to buy more!

What is it that you make/sell?

I make pinback buttons and perler bead art. I also have my pinback buttons available in magnet form. 

If you don't know what perler bead art is, here is an awesome example:

What is something unique about your shop, process, or how you got started?

I ensure that my perler bead art is of the highest quality. I take the time to iron the pieces until the holes in the beads are closed. This amount of time varies depending on the color of the bead; however, I want to insure that customers are receiving a highly durable product.

Perler beads are super small, and I think it takes some amazing patience and skill to make these rad designs. I also think Toni must be a genius to come up with all these patterns!


What is your favorite product and why is it the perfect gift?

My favorite product my Keep Calm and Write On button. It's the perfect gift as November is National Novel Writing Month. 50% of the sale price will be dontated to NaNoWriMo on December 1st so everybody wins!


Even though NaNoWriMo is already over this year, take a look at all her other amazing pinbacks! I am a huge fan of her Harry Potter and Adventure Time themed ones! Toni also take custom orders! I have so many I want her to make for me!

This is my bag with my Luna Lovegood quote and my Lumpy Space Princess pinbacks! 
I also wear them....


Anything else you would like to add Toni?

Thank you so much for reading about me and my shop. :) I will have Scrawny Girl featured on my blog in December. Please come and see her feature!

Thanks for participating Toni! 
You can keep up with the latest products and news for Little House of Crafting here:


 

1 comment:

  1. Nicole - Mercantile 519December 20, 2013 at 9:58 PM

    LOOOOOVE perler bead stuff!!! Those look amazing!

    -Nicole

    Mercantile519

    ReplyDelete