Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

52/52 Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! 

I actually finished a photography challenge! Although it wasn't hard because I am constantly taking pictures of Amelia. My mom actually took this picture of us before Clint and I went to his work Christmas party. I hope you and yours are having a wonderful holiday!

We are at the ranch enjoying Christmas with Clint's family. We did Christmas with my family last week when they were all here visiting for Amelia's birthday.

I am trying to decide on my next photography goal. I have been trying to participate in the #fmsphotoaday challenge on Instagram, but I am awful with keeping up. Although, I found if I write what each day is in my day planner, I am more likely to remember. Are you participating? It's super fun and random, I love seeing what everyone comes up with for the same photo prompt and how different everyone's photos are. 

I was thinking about doing another 52 weeks project, but I am not sure on my subject matter yet. I was thinking perhaps more arty? I was also thinking I should get better at using my camera instead of my phone. That is how I started this last challenge, and then I got lazy and started using my phone again. My goal is to get better at using an actual camera. 

I know some people like to do the 365 project, which is one heck of a challenge. Are you into photography challenges? Which ones have you participated in? Completed? Any subject matter you would like to see lots of pictures of on Scrawny Girl in 2014? Let me know in the comments!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
 

1 comment:

  1. littlehouseofcraftingDecember 28, 2013 at 2:04 PM

    I'm loving the #fmsphotoaday challenge! I'd love to do something more geeky or nerdy though...

    ReplyDelete