Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Scrawny Girl Shop Update: Chibi Dolls

DSCN1115I just listed 4 of my Chibi Dolls for sale in my Etsy store. I am working on a few more that I hope to list this weekend, so stay tuned for an update. :)

My Chibi Dolls were inspired by my original Scrawny Girl dolls, The Powerpuff Girls, and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, who inspired the BIG bows! If you don't know who Kyary is, check out this fun video:







I am currently working on lots of fun patterns and thinking up Christmas goodies! In the works is a boy doll and a mermaid.

Are there any dolls you would like to see made? I'm hoping to make some time to work on my Power Ranger pattern. :)

****SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE**** As thanks for taking the time to read my blog, I am giving my readers a special discount code through MONDAY August 5, 2013. This code is good for 30% off a Chibi Doll! Please use code: BLOGLOVE01

Thanks again for all your support! :)

5 comments:

  1. They are so cute and turned out so well! I would love to see a Power Ranger doll(of course). The mermaid will be adorable. Future fun could include Dr Horrible boy doll, super heroes and villains(you mentioned capes).

    Can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! I'll have to get work on the dr horrible one! I need to make lots of ones with capes. I was hoping eventually to do a sailor moon series too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for this mermaid + the Power Rangers pattern! Those are definitely going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I've made 2 mermaid patterns so far and I can't decide if I like them. My sister says the one I like looks like a goldfish lol I've been working on a Power Ranger doll for some time, but in a different style. I plan to over haul it soon.

    ReplyDelete