Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

32/52

DSCN1062I always said I would never post a picture of my kid in the bath on the internet, and here I am....But her face is too funny. My mom got her these little animal bath toys that shoot water at you. She had the funniest reaction to the water hitting her, mostly this face and a look of disbelief.

20130807-225245.jpg

Here she is eating an alligator. Her first tooth is starting to come in and she has to constantly chew on something. Teething is the worst, and I feel so bad for her.

Do you have any tips to help a teething baby? I'm all ears!

2 comments:

  1. Bath time pictures are the cutest!
    Have you seen the amber necklaces? The resin is supposed to ease the pain from the teething. I asked an acquaintance if he thought it worked for his son and he said normally he wouldn't things like that helped, but these necklaces work. I think I'll be getting one come time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister had the amber necklaces for my nieces. I'm considering one for Amelia. :)

    ReplyDelete