Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

30 Days of Lists: Week 1 Round Up

I am really enjoying this project, even though most days I am playing catch up. Here is my first week as a lister:




[caption id="attachment_326" align="aligncenter" width="584"]day 2 About Me: new mom, hot mess, lover of cute, coffee addict, doll maker, instagram addict[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_327" align="aligncenter" width="584"]day 3 This Year I am going to: open my online shop w/dolls, illustrations and screen prints, finish my book, keep remodeling our house, be the best mom![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_328" align="aligncenter" width="584"]day 4 On an Average Day, I : don't get up til noon, drink coffee, spend too much time on my phone, watch MLP, Bones or Charmed w/Mia[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_329" align="aligncenter" width="584"]day 5 By the end of the Month I would Like to: have my shop open, finish my knitting project, have some wall art up in Amelia's room, frame some pictures[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_330" align="aligncenter" width="584"]day 6 My Talents: procrastinating, making messes, baking, hoarding cute stuff[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_331" align="aligncenter" width="584"]day 7 in my bag: hand sanitizer, coupons, chapstick, lotion, wallet, ticket :(, lots of receipts, red lipstick[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_332" align="aligncenter" width="584"]day 8 comfort foods: cupcakes, ice cream, mashed potatoes (made by my husband), starbucks![/caption]

2 comments: