Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Handmade Fav: Artystik Ego Accessories

In an effort to promote handmade this holiday season, I am featuring some of my fav handmade shops. Please check out these amazing shops and support handmade! 

Tye from Artystik Ego makes wearable art disguised as jewelry. Each of these beautiful pieces are hand crafted from start to finish.

This glitter and gold pendant necklace made me think of one of my favorite shows growing up, Jem and the Holograms. Not only do they sing a catchy song called Glitter and Gold, they are all about sparkle. I could see Jem wearing this.


One of my favorite things about Artystik Ego is the attention to detail of each design. I love how unique each piece is!  Ask for a custom order, Tye would love to design a piece for you or that special someone!

 
Tye prides herself on her customer service. This sets her apart from her competitors, because the customer is truly the heart of her business. 

Keep up on all the latest from Artystik Ego here:


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment