Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Handmade Fav: Angel Hearts Crafts


In an effort to promote handmade this holiday season, I am featuring some of my fav handmade shops. Please check out these amazing shops and support handmade!

Angel Hearts Crafts is the cutest handmade shop filled with delightfully sparkly glass pendants, adorable pouches and hair clips.


One of my favorite things about this shop is the beautiful Japanese fabric she uses to make the pendents. The texture of the fabric and the sparkly gold highlights pop under the glass, making each piece a tiny work of art.

 

I don't know about you, but I have an addiction to little pouches. They're cute and they hold tons of stuff. Angel Hearts Crafts has an amazing supply of pouches with ruffles, owl faces, and of course Japanese fabric! These make great gifts, stocking stuffers, or something unique to put gift cards in.


If you are looking for the perfect accessory to compliment your holiday party outfit, take a peek at the Kawaii hair accessories made by Angel Hearts Crafts! I love that some of them are upcycled! 



Keep up with Angel Hearts Crafts and buy cute things here:

No comments:

Post a Comment