Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Scrawny Girl Shop Update

After weeks of working on sketches and paintings, I've finally launched my new line of cards! I had so much fun with these. There are 2 Valentine's Day cards, but they could be used for other lovely special occasions. I also made a get well soon, happy birthday, and just a cute card for any occasion. 

I am now offering a listing for Buy 3 Get 1 Free, where you get to pick the 4 cards you want. I also have 3 different colors of envelopes: white, pink, and kraft. 

There are also shrinky dink brooches based off the same designs. I love how these turned out! My favorite is the Make Out Bandit!

My inspiration for this line came mostly from the Kyary video Candy Candy. All her videos are just so visually inspiring and the music just puts me in a good mood. 

Check it out here:





No comments:

Post a Comment