Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Little Moments

Nap time is one of my favorite parts of the day. She's so cute when she's asleep.

Looking at presents with Uncle Coco on Christmas morning.

Sitting so still and watching Curious George.

Christmas Eve with Papa.

I want to get better at sharing the sweet little moments going on in my life. I also want to get better at taking pictures with my actual camera instead of my phone. I tried to find some photos I haven't shared yet. I haven't posted any Christmas pictures from my camera because I've been working really hard on my Valentines Day line (which I hope is up this weekend). 

Almost everyday when Amelia finally takes her nap, I usually snap a picture to send it to Clint at work. He enjoys seeing what she's doing throughout the day when he's not here. Right now she's twirling while holding some ponies, and watching My Little Pony. 

Me, I'm ready for nap time. Today I'm planning on trying out my new Tracy Anderson workout video and working on more products for the shop update. 

What are your plans for this awesome Friday?

4 comments:

  1. I've been furniture shopping with my boyfriend all day! And now I'm going to read and relax. Not much for a Friday evening, but good enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful moments. I think it's these moments in life that make me smile the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to stop and take it in, and tell myself not to forget any of the details. :)

    ReplyDelete