Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Style Moodboard

Saturday Style Moodboard #7

This weeks mood board is dedicated to Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. I love how she's quirky, weird, confident, and could care less about what anyone thinks. She's happy to be who she is. Oh, and she has great style! She is always one of the Halloween costumes I have on my list each year.

Something Yummy: I started making a healthy breakfast, but it tastes like a cookie.
Recipe: Old Fashion Quick Oats (follow directions) I substituted Vanilla Almond Milk for water. After you cook the oats + a tablespoon of coconut sugar + a tablespoon of flax seed meal.

I need to name this recipe....

Something I'm Reading: The Sleep Lady's Good Night, Sleep Tight. I wish I actually had time to get past the first chapter

Something New: I dyed my hair....brown...I know a natural color. My hair needs a break from all the maintenance that comes with fun colors/bleaching.

Something I'm watching: Besides watching Once and Wonderland, I've been addicted to Don't Trust the B@#$% in Apartment 23. It's hilarious and I love Krysten Ritter and James Van Der Beek!

If you want to play along, please leave a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment