Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Creative Space

I was recently asked to share my creative space on Talk 2 The Trees blog, and thought I would share where the magic happens here. My creative space is technically supposed to be our guest bedroom, but I moved the bed out. It’s filled with all sorts of crafting supplies…almost to hoarder territory….






Most of my furniture is found or vintage, and by found I mean left in my garage. Finders keepers. ;)
My prized possession is the Dolly Parton drawing my mother found for me at a garage sale down the street while visiting. I have lots of gig posters for my husband’s band Thrift Store Cowboys, some done by Dirk Fowler who is super rad.








My husband caught me working on the side of the room I didn’t take pictures of because it is a super hot mess. I’m pretty messy, but it’s how I function. If it’s too clean and organized I can’t find anything.

What does your creative space look like? Leave a link, I’d love to check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment