Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thrifting Mission

I love to go thrifting, but hardly ever get a chance to go. But hopefully soon I'll take a mom's day off and look for the ever elusive Dolly Parton coffee mug and the ultimate cat shirt. Here are few things I'm also on the hunt for:



20130516-180753.jpg

A kid friendly coffee table. Ours rotates and could be dangerous for an exploring Amelia.



20130516-180951.jpg

Photo credit Sincerely Jules

Apparently overalls are in for summer, but I'd rater skip the $80 price tag and find a pair that I won't mind getting rid of when this trend fades away again.



20130516-181128.jpg

I'm also on the look out for some high waisted shorts or jeans that can be cut into shorts. As a mom, high waisted is better.

What is your thrifting mission?

1 comment:

  1. Salvaged StrawberryMay 17, 2013 at 9:04 AM

    Funny enough, these were all on my list. I just found a coffee table on Craig's List ($10), high-waisted shorts at thrift ($3), and overalls ($6). :) Next up: a new purse, a few summer dresses, and vintage tins for our wedding in October. :)

    ReplyDelete