Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Blogosphere Reads



20130525-221029.jpg

Photo source

I've been out of town, and stayed away longer because there was a haboob and other crazy weather. Also, my momma is visiting, and we decided to go to Old Navy during Memorial Day weekend. Obviously we survived, but just barely. Somehow, I managed to read a few blogs this week and here are my faves.

I want to plant some succulents and not kill them! Here's a simple how to

I like spying on other people's reading lists. I might be stalking you on Goodreads.

I love making risotto, so I'll definitely need to try this recipe.

I loved Kara's design for one of her finals. I would buy this product because of the cute packaging!

I feel I need to buy this for my gamer husband. His hands are always freezing! He will get over how cute it is. (Seriously we have a Hello Kitty bathroom, he will get over it)

Happy reading! Let me know if there is a blog post you really enjoyed this week, I'd like to check it out!

1 comment: